It’s with emotions, joy and satisfaction that on the 30th of January, 2022, World Institute for Peace would be marking 8-years of promoting culture of peace, enhancing humanitarian services and preservation of peoples rights across borders of life.
The organisation which is known for championing peace through Free Online Peace Education Programmes, Developmental Project, humanity services and preservation of peoples rights is proud of building more peace advocates in the world.
The organization for the past 8-years is proud of having members all over the world.
Also, to further promote peace education amongst youths and adults, World Institute for Peace is partnering international Organization such as; Global Peace Let Talk (GPLT), London, International Human Rights Peace Commission (IHRPC), Florida, USA, Center for the Global Study of Social Enterprise (CGSSE), New Jersey, USA, Kishwer Tony Foundation, Canada, 8000 Designs Beauty Academy, Canada, Global Ambassadors for Peace On Sustainable Development (GAPOSD) etc.
The Organization has organised over 20 international conferences/summits within the context of peace and humanity that attracted foreigners delagates from different parts of the world and over 50 local conferences/summits/workshops have been organised in Nigeria and more than 2000 peace advocates/peace educators have emerged from this Organization through our Online Free Peace Education Classes that we commenced in the last 4 years.
Details of the 8th Anniversary of the Institute :
Date : 30th January, 2021.
Venue : Abuja, Nigeria.
Time: 11:00am prompt.
- Presentation of the Event’s Communique.
- Decorations & Presentation of International Honorary Awards namely: Knight of World Peace (KWP)
- Fellowship Induction.
- Launch of Official Headquarters
SPEAKERS IN PERSONS :
- Prof. Moji Taibat Bakare-Odunola, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Prof. Abayomi Sunday Fasina, Vice Chancellor, Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, Nigeria.
- Dr. Oyeleke Ajiboye, Chairman, Efficacy Group of Companies, International.
CONTRIBUTORY SPEAKER :
Prof. Wasiu Oyedokun-Alli, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti.
SPEAKERS ON ZOOM :
1. Dr. Pedrito Marrero, Forte Myers, Florida, USA.
2. Bishop Joseph Morema, Kenya.
3. Dr. Luis Suarez, Miami, USA.
4. Dr. Shahina Kishwer, Canada.
5. Dr. Sahison P Ouseph, India.
6. Amb. Micky D Gulati, Canada.
7. Amb. Nikki De Pinna, London.
8. Amb. Mira Warszawski, London.
9. Dr. Jernail Singh Anand, India.
10. Mr. Jose Santiago, Spain.
11. Dr. Pankhuri Sinha, India.
12. Dr. Rana Basharat, London.
13. Dr. Rahim Karim, Kyrgyrzstan Republic.
14. Prof. Nagasuseela Panchumarthi, India.
15. Amb. Rania Angelakoudi, Greece.
16. Prof. Mutiu Olawuyi, Ethiopia.
17. Amb. Janith Prabashwara Perera, London.
18. Amb. Nidumi Wijerathne, Sri Lanka.
19. Dr. Claudia Piccinno, Italy.
20. Amb. Nilushi Dewapura, Sri Lanka.
21. Amb. Sumana Sumi, Bangladesh.
22. Dr. Gasmi Abdallah, Tunisia.
23. Amb. Surav Basu, Bhutan.
24. Amb. Kevin Wilson, New Jersey, USA.
EXPECTED GUESTS OF HONOUR :
- Prof. Olukoya Ogen, Former Provost, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, Nigeria.
- Hon. Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
EXPECTED SPECIAL GUESTS OF HONOUR :
- Asiwaju Khamis Olatunde Badmus, Chairman, TUNS Holdings International.
- His Excellency, Gov. Yahyah Bello, Executive Governor, Kogi State, Nigeria.
EXPECTED CHIEF GUESTS :
Hon. Dr. Rashid Pelpuo,
Former Two Term Minister in Ghana (Youth & Sports and Culture & Tourism), Serving Member of Parliament, Representing WA Central District of Ghana at Ghana Parliament.
Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu,
Executive Governor, Ondo State.
Dr. Luis Suarez, Florida, USA.
PRESIDING OFFICER :
Prof. Muhammad Shanazar (Pakistan),
Secretary General, World Institute for Peace.
Lamina Kamiludeen Omotoyosi (Nigeria)
1. His Imperial Majesty,
Oba (King) Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi; (Ọjájá II), Ooni of Ife.
2. Barr. Pelumi Olajengbesi,
Principal Partner, Law Corridor, Abuja, Nigeria.
3. His Excellency, Engr. Seyi Makinde, Executive Governor, Oyo State, Nigeria
4. His Excellency,
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum, Executive Governor, Borno State, Nigeria.
5. Prof. Mahfouz Adedimeji,
Vice Chancellor, Ahman Pategi University, Kwara, Nigeria.
6. His Royal Highness, Oba (King) Abdulrasheed Ayotunde Olabomi, Aragbiji of Iragbiji Land, Osun State, Nigeria.
7. Rev. Esther Ajayi,
Love of Christ Generation Church C&S (Worldwide).
8. His Excellency, Gov. Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola,
Executive Governor, State of Osun, Nigeria.