Dear Friends and Partners,
The 8th Anniversary of WORLD INSTITUTE FOR PEACE that was held on the 30th of January, 2022 at Abuja, Nigeria, was a huge success.
I adore the holy name of God Almighty while I appreciate every supports from within and outside the world.
With uttermost pleasure, I am appreciating the presence of the following personalities:
1. His Excellency, Amb (Lt. Gen. Rtd) Tukur Buratai, the Nigerian Ambassador to Benin Republic.
2. Arole Oduduwa Olofin Adimula, Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja 2, Ooni of Ife (ably represented by HRH Oba (King) Asoya of Isoya, Ife).
3. Hon. Dr. Rashid Pelpuo, former Minister for Culture and Tourism, Youth and Sports, Ghana now incubent Member of Parliament, representing WA Central District of Ghana at Ghanaian Parliament.
4. Gov. Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola of the State of Osun.
5. His Excellency, Gov. Seyi Makinde of Oyo State (ably represented by Hon. Seyi Bamidele, PDP Youth Leader, Southwest, Nigeria).
6. His Royal Highness, Oba (King) Abdulrasheed Ayotunde Olabomi, Aragbiji of Iragbiji, State of Osun.
7. Royal Highness, Oba (King) Okikiola Tejuosho, Adabonyin 1, Olu of Orile-Kemta, Ogun State, His Royal Highness.
8. Prof. Wasiu Oyedokun-Alli (from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Nigeria).
9. Hon. Azeem Adebowale (from U.S.A).
10. Erelu Dr. Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu (Lagos)
11. Apst. Amb. Michael Akpan Ignatius (Rivers State)
12. Comrade (Amb) Emmanuel Ayodeji Ologun (Osun)
13. Comrade (Amb) Olufemi Akindele Lawson (Lagos)
14. Hajia Fauziat Olaniyan (Osun)
All the speakers on zoom and participants in persons. I will continue making you proud.
Lamina Kamiludeen Omotoyosi
World Institute for Peace